Re: Flames

JMasal@...

IMNSHO, You can almost be sure to get flamed if you ask for a simple quick
answer to a question that is not simple AND you respond that you don't have the
time and/or interest to go through the archives to educate yourself on what
is already known. Yes the archive is big because we quickers are passionate
people with passionate opinions and an enormous amount of brainpower in a wide
range of fields. We know these aircraft and we have kept that knowledge
readily available for over 20 years since the company ran aground. We have given
exhaustive answers to seemingly simple questions over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over vomit and over and over and over
and over x 73 again. Yes, a new guy popping out of the weeds doesn't know
this history. Tough luck but we are pretty sick of the many guys who want quick
answers, do not want to do any work on their own and who many times blow off
the advice given.
So if you have a propensity for easy offense, toughen up. We will give the
answers to serious students of aviation. It's our site, we don't have to be
sweet to babies or dopes (ooooopps, don't take offense you guys out in the
weeds) sorry about your luck, jack we can do what we want. Come at us with some
willingness to work and you will get exhaustive answers. Lurk around awhile and
you will see that is so.

j.