Re: Flames

Larry Severson

At 05:38 PM 8/13/2006, you wrote:

Jim - This guy Hazlitt is another one trying to acquire a Quickie on the
cheap. Sometime in the recent past he must've received a transfusion from one
of the other cheapskates who demanded that we more experienced builders are
going to have to spoon feed them 'cause they came onboard late in the
program.........yeah right! All the cheapskates have to do is mimic the geezers by
buying all of the back issues of Q-talk and subscribe to the upcoming issues.
Guilty. I hope to get them soon, but retirement doesn't always leave one flush.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@socal.rr.com