From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On
Behalf Of
Jim Patillo
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 10:00 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Chat?

Pat,

The only reason I bring up the chat idea is I'm on a Chinese
Tractor
site and we have a chat box for quick resolutions. It works
really
well.

Look forward to seeing you and your lovely bride this weekend!
Weather should be just about right.

Jim P.

"Patrick Panzera" <panzera@> wrote:

If you old crusties wouldn't jump the newbies for asking
questions
available in the archives, what you are asking for could be done
right
here.

:)

Other than starting another Q list, I don't see how to do it.
Probably my shortcoming, I'm not really "in to" all the things
available
from Yahoo.

Pat

Pat,

Can we start a chat line on this site for builders in need of
immediate information? I know when I was building that would
have been
a great asset.

Jim P.