From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Christopher
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 12:42 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Larger fuel tank under seat + higher cabin headroom.

Anyone here ever hear of anyone making the fuel tank taller in their Q
to fit more fuel in (solo flying) and then extending the top of the
canopy to make enough room for the pilot so he doesn't hit his head on
the glass?

I haven't studied how this might affect seating yet, if the tank is
raised whether the seating would become difficult to use the brake and
rudder. If someone has either studied or done so, please email me off
list.

Christopher