Re: First Post from RITZ ......Yikes...How do you fill the tires with air??

shoskins@...

Ritz,
Learn how to pull the wheel. It's pretty easy, check the plans under the wheel
assembly area. I have not found a suitable extension that will allow filling
from the outside. Maybe Patillio or Farnum bave come up with a better
soultion, but it escapes me. I have to add air a couple times a year.
I find that whenever I fill the tire with air, on my workbench, I have to
firmly backup the stem with a screwdriver or other tool, to keep it from moving.
BTW, I now inflate to 50 psi.
Sam Hoskins
Murphysboro, IL