From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Ron Triano
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:49 PM
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups. com
Subject: [Q-LIST] Oil Tank

Get new idea's from the formula 1 racers every year. Been wondering what to
do to make space for my 4 in one exhaust as the oil tank was in the way. I
will put up on the Q list photos section under rondefly 3 new photos.

Ron

Ron Triano

Sonerai is there and Q200 not far behind

<http://bld01.
<http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page11.html>