From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Sam Hoskins
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 8:23 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Oil Tank

Ron,

That is a pretty interesting oil sump. What is their reason for doing all
that? I would assume that it is to eliminate the drag from the fat kidney
tank hanging below the fuselage.

I would hope that you wouldn't take that on, just to accommodate your
exhaust. It should be the other way around.

I would appreciate it if you also posted those photos on the Q-200 Engine
group. http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Q-200_Engine_Group>
yahoo.com/group/Q-200_Engine_Group

Sam

_____

From: Q-LIST@yahoogroups. <mailto:Q-LIST%40yahoogroups.com> com
Get new idea's from the formula 1 racers every year. Been wondering what to
do to make space for my 4 in one exhaust as the oil tank was in the way. I
will put up on the Q list photos section under rondefly 3 new photos.

Ron

Ron Triano

Sonerai is there and Q200 not far behind

<http://bld01.
<http://bld01.
<http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page11.html>