Re: [Dragonflylist] Who is N218E?

Spud Spornitz <spudspornitz@...>

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the heads ups. It looks like it started as a Q-2 and then
changeover to an O-200 motor.

The Q-2/200 belongs to:

Name MAGNINO MARK S
Street 5637 N COLONY
City THE COLONY State TEXAS Zip Code
75056
County DENTON
Country UNITED STATES

Originally built by:
Serial Number 2735
Manufacturer Name EIBEN THEODORE

Certificate Issue Date 06/28/2005
Model Q-2

Somebody should give him a call and fill him in on the event. Anybdoy
got a e-mail address or a phone, too late for mail. Mr. Masal you have
any inside scoop on this gentleman?

Also Dave you coming to the event. Haven't seen any registration?? Or
are you still in "Mooney Boot Camp"??

Later, Spud