Re: Air Flow at canard - fuselage intersection LS1

Larry Severson

That sounds good Larry but did you look at the actual facts with the
pix of my canard flow test this weekend.
No, I need to do it.

That may shoot your theory
all to hell. The main wing is next. What are you doing to promote
the species?
Everything I can.

Are you in the air still?
Well. I haven't flown since 6/6 because of an apparent engine overtemp situation. After spending time building a bigger plenum, I found that the problem was in my engine monitoring system. I was going to fly Thursday, but low ceilings and drizzle killed that. Tomorrow, I hope. I need to fly a lot. SOON!

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@...