From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Jim Patillo
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 12:35 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Air Flow at canard - fuselage intersection LS1

Phil,

Mark is kind of quit. He's off working at Homeland Security in DC as
of last week. You may never see those pictures in the files. Should of
taken pictures when you were here. I said he claims 4 mph, I didn't
say he was getting it! We'll verify next time we fly together.
Although when he says something you can usually count on it.

With his fuel injected pumped up 0200 and this new mod he does have a
fast plane. Mark's made many inovations in drag reduction on his
plane, like cutting the kidney tank in half and keeping the engine
cowling flush with the bottom of fuselage, his own design for VG's on
the GU canard and this latest one. All these things make for a slick
plane.

Regards,
JIm Patillo N46JP Q200

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups. <mailto:Q-LIST%40yahoogroups.com> com,
britmcman@... wrote:

Golly Jim! Is Mark another 4 mph faster? Are there any pictures of
Mark's
VG set-up in the files yet? Great work, Mark!

Cheers,

Phil