Q canopies

Larry Severson

33LQ has a new home, but she will need a new canopy. Where can I get one for a Q?

Also, the original builder built the LS1 canard with anhedral (on a triQ). The damage to the canard was limited to easily repaired dings to one tip and a small area 1/2 way down the leading edge on the same side. I will not consider flying a triQ that can not handle a cross wind. As such, I will be cutting off the canard (after I get the new Swing nose gear). At that point, I will offer the completed canard/elevator system for sale.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@...