From: larry severson
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:15 AM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Q canopies

33LQ has a new home, but she will need a new canopy. Where can I get
one for a Q?

Also, the original builder built the LS1 canard with anhedral (on a
triQ). The damage to the canard was limited to easily repaired dings
to one tip and a small area 1/2 way down the leading edge on the same
side. I will not consider flying a triQ that can not handle a cross
wind. As such, I will be cutting off the canard (after I get the new
Swing nose gear). At that point, I will offer the completed
canard/elevator system for sale.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852