From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Rich Gillen
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 1:11 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] O-200 Continetal.pdf

Hello:
I have uploaded a PDF file of the Dyno 2003 info I'm looking for on
the 0-200. So I can do a Dyno Sim of the engine. If you know any of
the **** info please e-mail the spec's to Armilite@aol.
<mailto:Armilite%40aol.com> com .
Bore, Stroke, Compression, is all I have so far. I would like any
stock spec's and any special cams, etc.

If you have a different engine your curious about, e-mail your spec's
using this as a template and I'll run it for you. The CFM is bogus, I
was just playing around.
Thanks
Rich Gillen