From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Sam Hoskins
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 6:10 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] O-200 Continetal.pdf

Rich,

I 'm kinda dumb. I can't find the file you uploaded. What was the name of
it, and in which folder?

Also, I didn't know if you knew, but we have a Q-200 engine group, just for
the O-200 guys. You might want to cross post it there. We have O-200
several experts who aren't Q guys. This link may work:
yahoo.com/group/Q-200_Engine_Group/

Sam

_____

From: Q-LIST@yahoogroups. <mailto:Q-LIST%40yahoogroups.com> com