Re: Props Inc. References

Boddicker <trumanst@...>

Jon,
I have a props inc on my plane. 58 X 71. It came with the project. I only
have 32 hours on it, but it seems OK. I did have some correspondense with
Jeff, I think that is his name, and he seemed willing to work with me. Also
remember reading Brian Martinez flight reports and his comments about the
Props Inc prop were neutral. Only that it worked as expected.
Hope this helps,

Kevin Boddicker
Luana, Iowa
Tri Q200 N7868B 32.4 hours
Flying!!!!

on 9/28/06 10:30 PM, Jon Finley at jon@... wrote:

Hi all,

Anyone have any first hand experience with the Props Inc. propeller
manufacturer that you would mind sharing?

I would like to try a fixed pitch wood prop on my Soob and Props, Inc. seems
to have the most reasonable price but would like to verify the quality of
their product.

If anyone happens to have a spare prop in the 56" x 44" range and wouldn't
mind letting me try it (my expense), please let me know.

Thanks,

Jon Finley
N90MG - Q2 - Subaru EJ-22 Legacy
http://www.finleyweb.net/Q2Subaru