From: Peter Harris
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 11:38 PM
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Props Inc. References

John FWIW I did a bit of a price survey last year and decided on a prop by
Ed Sterba for the Jabiru. I got it oversize and have been trimming it and
charting the results, but now waiting for the engine to loosen up. It is a
good prop and was recommended by the others for about $400 probably the
price is hard to beat. I had to rebalance it the ballast he fitted was 20gm
too much, and a bit of attention to the foil at one end, otherwise I am
happy with it. It has leading edge polyurethane protection.

Peter

_____