Re: Props Inc. References

Darrell Daniels <log@...>

Why did you have to shorten your prop. Thanks Darrell

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rene Robertson" <q2robertson@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Props Inc. References

Hi Jon,
I bought my original prop from Jeff at Props Inc. back in 1999. Since then he refinished it twice for me and has done excellent work. The first time was just a refinish and the second time earlier this year was a repitch and shortening. The original prop length was 56" by 46" pitch. I ended up with 54" by 45" pitch. This prop ended up cracking at the hub a couple of months later, but this was not Jeff's fault.
Anyways the work he does is of very high quality and Jeff is a super nice guy, very easy to deal with and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended.
Rene
Q2 C-FBWV