From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]On Behalf Of
Rene Robertson
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 9:36 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Props Inc. References

Hi Jon,
I bought my original prop from Jeff at Props Inc. back in 1999. Since then
he refinished it twice for me and has done excellent work. The first time
was just a refinish and the second time earlier this year was a repitch and
shortening. The original prop length was 56" by 46" pitch. I ended up with
54" by 45" pitch. This prop ended up cracking at the hub a couple of months
later, but this was not Jeff's fault.
Anyways the work he does is of very high quality and Jeff is a super nice
guy, very easy to deal with and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended.
Rene
Q2 C-FBWV