From: Dragonflylist@...
[mailto:Dragonflylist@...] On Behalf Of david bourque
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 7:36 PM
To: Dragonflylist@...
Subject: [Dragonflylist] Great Trip

Hello, Group Diana & I landed in Abbeville
today,after 3 beautiful days in Missouri, and one
night in Vicksburg Miss. The flight back was pure joy.
We really enjoyed the Fly In. Lets here it for Spud!
Most people don't realise this is the biggest
gathering of Tandem not (Tamden) aircraft in the USA.
Looking forward to next year.
David & Diana 100HK MK2 Dfly