From: log@...
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 12:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] RE: [Dragonflylist] Congratulations on a successful flyin and I need a little help here (Grin!)

hey Spud
Kirksville Mo has several Motels close to the airport. A days in 1
mile from the airport with a restaurant inside. at two miles is a ponderosa
steak house with a motel 8 beside. across the street is a holiday inn
express and a Shamrock Motel with a huge restaurant . There is a State park
close by with a lot of camping. and the runway is 6500 A 702 landed there
last year. has a new FBO with a shower and if they will let us use it they
have two huge hangers I could check on. I am not sure what my situation is
next year after seeing the Doc this week but it is a good location. Darrell
Daniels
PS I am certainly not saying the location this year was bad . You did a
great job and except for my leg I really enjoyed it.