Re: Comittment!

Bruce Crain

Jim,
Your fly in is part of the reason I pursued the "Brainstorming". LVK
is set up so that pilots can get around easily for food and lodging.
The event is pretty laid back and open to pilots and builders going 1
on 1 for info. The size doesn't matter with these 3 attributes. It
can happen with 50 aircraft or 2. You are not strapped to
transportation and catering. I would love to come back out to your
event again sometime. The food was great Sat night by the way!!!
Joanne and I really enjoyed the time spent with you all at LVK.