Re: 2008 FOD TW Fly-In

Ron Triano <rondefly@...>

Jeff, I agree with your must have list for the most part, For those of us
that are on either coast I would like to see it near a large commercial
airport so we can fly in commercially as long as there is a chance of bad
weather. That would help those flying their creations also. I don't think
if it is not exactly in the center makes much difference for those flying
commercially but should be close to the event. These flyin's started with
the Dflys and Qs, If there are some tandum wingers that would like to attend
they should be welcome and leave it at that, why in the world would you want
to move this discussion to their list? They are the visitors. This thing
about a hangar large enough to house all our planes is nice but should not
be priority 1. Priority 1 needs to be a indoor place or hangar we could have
our discussions/or whatever, on field restaurant that will also feed us
individually for the evening feed, I agree with most of the other items on
your list.

Ron Triano

South Lake Tahoe, CA

Sonerai there and Q200 gettin there