Re: Anyone help with Crazing and sunbumps

David J. Gall

Plans, chapter 3, pages 11-13.

-----Original Message-----
From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]
On Behalf Of Richard Thomson
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2006 11:51 AM
To: Q-LIST
Subject: [Q-LIST] Anyone help with Crazing and sunbumps

Can anyone advise how to deal with local crazing and
sunbumps? I have several areas on the Tri-Q I am restoring
where there are small patches (1-2" dia ) that need local
repair, the main area around them and the underneath glass is
in good condition, and I do not want to strip the whole thing
to repair them. I can find loads on finishing the new
airframe, but cannot see much so far on repairs of this type.
Can someone point me in the right direction please.

Thanks,
Richard.

Richard Thomson
Weston s Mare , UK
Tri-Q G-BMFN ( 21 yrs since 1st reg. this month )
Viggen@...