Re: Taxiing before first flight. (long editorial)

Jim Patillo

Ron,

Klaus is using his own design and yes I'm sure he's turning hisprop in
the 4,000 + RPM range.

Dave Richardson is correct my friend. You are still therotical in your
modifications until your plane is in the air. You may have solved the
problem and you may not have. We'll find out shortly, won't we? Your
comment about not being a "sheep" is interesting. That might just be
some flawed logic there.

Best regards,
Jim P.

P.S. Did you get that new headset ordered?

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Triano" <rondefly@...> wrote:

I wonder what Klaus is using for a prop and what RPM he is turning.
Could he
be turning the 4400+ like the formula 1s.?

Ron Triano

South Lake Tahoe, CA

The Sonerai is finished and flying

finishing the Q200