From: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Dave Richardson
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 7:30 AM
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Taxiing before first flight. (long editorial)

Hi Ron,

I might point out that your disagreements are based on your theoretical
observations. The sixpack is based now on repeated experiences by
several different pilots. The sixpack bellcrank deals with more issues
than your setup with the different ratios being sent to the rudder and
tailwheel. That's not to say your system won't work. Heck you could
probably take a big stick with you in the cockpit and poke it through
holes and drag it on the runway to give you differential braking.
People can get used to most anything.

I've always heard the best way to do something well is to find someone
who is successful and do what they do.

Dave Richardson