Re: Taxiing before first flight. (long editorial)

quickieaircraft

I'm pretty sure a four-bar linkage would accomplish
your needs here. I'm a little leary about that many
pivots in the system, though.

Imraan
UAV systems engineer and pilot in Washington DC
Still looking for Q2/Q200

--- Paul Agnew <bluejet@adelphia.net> wrote:

Has anyone tried designing a cam bellcrank that
would provide a non-linear
response to pedal input? I know I've seen something
like this before in an
different application (possibly one of the helo's I
used to fly), but it
seems like it would address Bob's question.

Paul Agnew
Lurking Q-200 wannabe
West Palm Beach, FL
(Airbus driver in real life for a certain
blue-themed airline.)