From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Darrell Daniels
Sent: Monday, 23 October 2006 12:14 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] quickie web site

I was wondering if anyone but me had trouble with logging onto our web site.

If I do not use the members only section for a while I cannot get in without

getting a new password. I write it down correctly on a index card so I will
not forget it and still I am told it is invalid . Any ideas. Thanks
Darrell