From: Jim Patillo<mailto:logistics_engineering@...>
To: Q-LIST@...<mailto:Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 12:39 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Headset

Ron, quit being such a damn tight wad and just purchase a new 30 3G,
there are only $585.00! That will give you what you want and it will
be new. You can't beat Lightspeed for service warranty and back up.
Loosen up with that dough, you can't take it with you and you sure
as hell don't want to give it all to your kids.

Hope all is well with your flight testing. How many hours now?

Regards,
Jim P

--- In Q-LIST@...<mailto:Q-LIST@...>, "Ron Triano" <rondefly@...> wrote:

> James, do they have the cell plugin and what is the amount of noise
> canceling ? If so, let me know how much they offer.
>

> Ron Triano
>
> South Lake Tahoe, CA
>
> The Sonerai is finished and flying
>
> finishing the Q200

Behalf Of
> James Cartwright
> Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 10:22 PM
> To: Q-LIST@...<mailto:Q-LIST@...>
> Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Headset
>

> Ron,
> I have a couple of Lightspeed headsets I was going to send in for
the 30 3g
> units. Maybe I can set you up for the same price they are going to
give me
> for a trade in. These units are only 2 years old. They are the
QFRXCc
> Headset.
>
> James
> 615-293-3134

On Behalf
> Of
> britmcman@aol. <mailto:britmcman%40aol.com> com
> Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:15 PM
> To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups. <mailto:Q-LIST%40yahoogroups.com> com
> Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Headset
>
> Ron:
>
> If you like, I could lend you a Marv Golden Logo'd version of the
Lightspeed