From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Jim Patillo
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 10:39 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Headset

Ron, quit being such a damn tight wad and just purchase a new 30 3G,
there are only $585.00! That will give you what you want and it will
be new. You can't beat Lightspeed for service warranty and back up.
Loosen up with that dough, you can't take it with you and you sure
as hell don't want to give it all to your kids.

Hope all is well with your flight testing. How many hours now?

Regards,
Jim P

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups. <mailto:Q-LIST%40yahoogroups.com> com, "Ron
Triano" <rondefly@...> wrote:

James, do they have the cell plugin and what is the amount of noise
canceling ? If so, let me know how much they offer.

Ron Triano

South Lake Tahoe, CA

The Sonerai is finished and flying

finishing the Q200

From: Q-LIST@yahoogroups. <mailto:Q-LIST%40yahoogroups.com> com
britmcman@aol. <mailto:britmcman%40aol.com> com
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:15 PM
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups. <mailto:Q-LIST%40yahoogroups.com> com

Ron:

If you like, I could lend you a Marv Golden Logo'd version of the
Lightspeed

QFR Cross Country C. It has a cell phone interface and is a pretty
nice
unit. Or a 30 3 G Lightspeed (also with cell phone interface). You
can get
an
idea about what some of the Lightspeed products are all about. I
trust you.

Cheers,

Phil