From: FR Jones<mailto:seabeevet@...>
To: Q-LIST@...<mailto:Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Headset & FCC

Shooting from the hip on this, two issues come to mind. First, why would
using a cell phone in a private plane make a difference? Cars, comercial (on
the ground taxi), boats etc. are all okay. Next, who would know if someone
did use their cell from their private ac?
All answers come from how you ask the question. The definitely "no" answer
may have been intended for a passenger on an airliner in flight... that "no"
comes from the disruption of navaids etc.
Just some thought to think about.
Dick