From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
darichardson75
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 6:54 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Van Vleet Cowling Mod in Q-Talk 119

Hi Guys,

I'm curious about the modification Richard made to his Turbo Q2 and just why
he is seeing such an improvement. It looks simple enough to do and with my
Tri-Q2, opening up that area would make removing the lower cowling much
easier. I wouldn't mind getting rid of the cowl flap either.

Is the idea sound enough to be worth hacking up my cowling?

Thanks,

Dave Richardson
Tri-Q2 825DR