From: darichardson75 <darichardson75@...>
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2006 6:54:02 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Van Vleet Cowling Mod in Q-Talk 119

Hi Guys,

I'm curious about the modification Richard made to his Turbo Q2 and
just why he is seeing such an improvement. It looks simple enough to
do and with my Tri-Q2, opening up that area would make removing the
lower cowling much easier. I wouldn't mind getting rid of the cowl
flap either.

Is the idea sound enough to be worth hacking up my cowling?

Thanks,

Dave Richardson
Tri-Q2 825DR