From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Richard Hole
Sent: Friday, 24 November 2006 1:51 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Props for Q2 Revmaster 85HP

The engine is the 80 HP (sorry for the earlier typo) turbo Revmaster
2100. We had a thought that, if available, a constant speed prop might
make better use of the power, don't know if the group has any experience
here.

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups. <mailto:Q-LIST%40yahoogroups.com> com, "Peter
Harris" <peterjfharris@...> wrote:

Richard if it is a 75HP engine ie bigger valves than the original 65HP
engine, I found the 56x49" Cowley wood prop was a perfect match . It
made
3200rpm at WOT and max cruise was 140KTS and 3200rpm is peak power for
that
engine.

Peter