Re: Accident of N218E*

JMasal@...

I heard from witnesses who know about my Quickie which I finished up at NW
Regional Airport about 12 mi. south of Denton that they saw a Q on a long
takeoff roll. This is a slightly dog-eared asphalt strip with enough distance for
a Q (I saw a couple of King Airs go in and out a time or two). The ship
appeared to lift and slam back down on the left side. They think he lost some of
the prop at least. There are trees at the end and they felt he honked it off
to get over then continued limping out of sight. He probably went back to
Denton where they think he was based and maybe he crunched it further when he
landed there. Live and learn.

j.