Re: Aerocarb

kr2flyer1986

Ive been running a aero carb on my 2180 VW kr2 for a couple of years now. Ive had some slide sticking problem that could have be bad . Once on short final it stuck at idel . I made the runway ok thank God. I modified the slide and its been working OK now.
They have had some slide sticking problems with there carbs in high suction engines. If you read there website you will see some of these ADs.
Myself I would stick with the MA3
Stay Safe
Bob Clark

Mike Dwyer <mdwyer@...> wrote:
Anybody using one of these AeroCarb's successfully? My MA3 needs a
rebuild and I'd like to get rid of the 1940 technology carb...
http://www.aeroconversions.com/

Merry Christmas,
Mike Q200

http://mail.yahoo.com