Flight Report

Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...>

24 Dec 06
Increased the weight to 1246#. CG 45.66" TO from 17 was into as 15 to
20 MPh head wind, thus the TO roll was less than anticipated. It was
hard to feel the increased weight, but I let the plane fly off rather
than making it fly. Climb to 3500 ft as normal. The OAT must have
been quite a bit higher than the ground temp. CHT was higher along
with the oil temp. Opened the fresh air vent. Not cold. The air was
like glass above 2700 ft. Preformed climbs and descents, 60° banks at
cruise, power off pitch bucks. All went as expected. Pitch buck was
82 MPH indicated. Best climb and best descent rates were very similar
to previous tests. VERY beautiful day for Christmas Eve in NE Iowa.
Back to the field for landing. First approach was a touch and go.
Second pass was full stop.
At this time of the Lord's birth, I would like to thank God for all
his gifts to my family and myself.
Merry Christmas.

Kevin Boddicker
Tri Q 200 N7868B 41.2 hours Getting closer!!!
Luana, IA.