From: Jon Finley
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 4:07 PM
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Roll Trim

Hi Chris,

Probably not quite an answer... Quite a few of us have a turnbuckle
permanently mounted in one of the elevator push-pull tubes between the stick
and elevator bellcrank (requires the two elevator push-pull tube setup).
Rotating this bellcrank increases or decreases the length of the push-pull
tube thus increasing/decreasing the position of ONE elevator. The roll
tendency that you mention can then be trimmed out.

I know Paul Fisher uses a fancy length of velcro to hold the stick to the
side to solve the roll-trim problem! :-)

Jon