Re: Merry Christmas and a question (as usual)

n17pf <FisherPaul@...>

Now now, don't make fun of my trim system!! It's simple and it
works, what more do you need???

Sorry Chris, I don't know the answer to your question.

I hope all of you had a great Christmas!

- Paul

--- In Q-LIST@..., "Sam Hoskins" <shoskins@...> wrote:

Chris,

My roll trim is on the elevator, not the ailerons. I don/t know
the setup
that you have. When I was cogitating about this, way back when, I
thought
adjusting the ailerons for trim would be ineffective, since they
would
balance themselves.

Having said that, I think that Paul Fisher has a very simple roll
trim
device which positions the control stick.

Paul?

Sam Hoskins

_____