From: twkte
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 11:42 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Flats?

> Fantastic, unless you have a dragging brake.
> Larry Severson

Hi Larry, as a newcomer, I'm guessing but unsure if you are referring
to the Drag brake when you say "dragging brake" and not referring to a
sticky brake problem?
Also if this is the drag brake, I wasn't sure if you were implying that
this is counter productive regarding directional stability on the
ground, or a good thing to have. Then I wondered if they were even a
fitted mod on a traditional Q 2 as I only came across it as a result of
going into the Tri-Q setup?

Trevor