From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]On Behalf Of
viggenbuilder2
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 3:22 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] GU Canards flying

Hi Guys,

I'm sure that someone has probably asked this before but how many GU
canards are still flying as against how many have converted to LS1.
Does anyone have any info ? And are there any GU guys who would not
change to LS1 and why ? Are those GU guys using LeGare Tail or Reflex ?

Richard Thomson
TriQ G-BMFN
UK.