Re: Q2 Pilot Manual / Performance numbers wanted

Mike Perry <dmperry1012@...>

I have the Q-2 manual in a zip file, opens into a .doc file which opens
fine in WordPerfect and I suppose in Microsoft Word as well (never
tried). I also have the Quickie (Q-1) manual as a .pdf.

I am unwilling to post them on the web due to unclear copyright issues but
I will provide it directly to anyone for personal use.

contact me direct at:

dmperry1012@charter.net

if you want a copy. Charles Coleman, your copy is on its way.

Mike Perry

At 01:14 AM 2/25/2007 +0000, you wrote:

Does anyone know of a source for an online version of the Q2 pilot
manual? Among other things, I'd like to find out what the takeoff and
landing distances are for a Revmaster powered Q2 (64HP), GU airfoil,
max gross wt (1000 lbs) over a 50 ft obstacle. If you know the source
of the manual, or know these numbers I'd appreciate a reply. Thanks

re5ande1