white and blue foam, Germany

Sebastian Harren <s_harren@...>

I was trying to get some foam over here in Germany and since we don't have Aircraft Spruce I was looking for the specs for blue and white foam. I did find dow chemicals in Germany for the blue foam but I am still not sure what the white foam is called and where to get it over here. I was thinking about the glider places but I wanted to double check specs before I went out to buy some. Foam at a sale plane shop over here seems to be pretty expensive. Thanks in advance
Sebastian
Braunschweig, Germany
Q200 - still building

Get your own web address.