A few typos...

Patrick Panzera <panzera@...>

<snip>

There seems to be some confusion over the event being held at Jean NV next
month, formerly held at Laughlin, NV, and before that, Avra Valley AZ, and
although I'm not certain, probably traces it's roots back to Rex Taylor
and
Elyo AZ.
^^^^
Eloy

<snip>

So anyhow, I just read the current issue of the Dragonfly newsletter,
where
the editor was kind enough to "advertise" the CONTACT! Magazine event, but
in doing so, he inadvertently wrote that it was, "formally the Mountain
^^^^^^^^
formerly
<snip>

I'm sure there are a few more, but these were the most glaring when I
re-read it after posting.

Sorry.

Pat