Re: Lane Wallace

Jim Patillo

Earnest,

I saw Lane at the airport a few weeks back. The photo she and Jeff
took of the airport is pretty nice. A couple more months of this lush
green stuff and we're back to being the Golden State once again.

She probably would be a good person to invite to the flyin. Maybe I
can talk to Jeff and Jeff can talk to her and well you know, give her
an invite. Thanks for thinking of us.

Jim P.

--- In Q-LIST@..., MartinErni@... wrote:

Livermore troop,
Lane Wallace of Flying magazine has a nice picture of your
airport in
the April issue. I think Livermore is her home base. Has anyone
met her? She
seems like a real down to earth airport bum. Maybe you should
invite her over
at the next T/W fly in.
Earnest