From: Sam Hoskins
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: fire extinguishing system

On my 15th flight I went inverted on the ground. The canopy smashed and I
had grass in my face. Some kind souls ran out and lifted the plane off of
me.

IMHO a hammer would do no good. I do carry a very aggressive backpacker's
saw, but I'm sure it would take 20 minutes or so to hack any kind of opening
that might do any good but I figure it's better than nothing. You would
have to go sideways and that won't be easy.

Sam

--
Sam Hoskins
www.MistakeProofing.Net