Brakes

Allan Farr <afarr@...>

I am in the process of converting my brakes to differential as generally recommended by those who are flying. I am not convinced I am doing the right thing diverging from the plans which state clearly ; "We have determined that a single pull brake handle modulating both main gear brakes simultaneously is superior in nearly all situations to the standard toe brakes". I know this subject has been raised before, but does anyone know why QAC thought the oposite of what is now recommended and even issued a mod to change the brakes from differential to non-differential?
Allan Farr