Sparrow Lands

Richard Thomson

As I stripped all the paint on the elevators, I noticed that there were
two sets of "Lands" where the Sparrow Strainers supports had been. One
set on the inboard side, where all you guys reckon they should be, and
one set from where I have just removed them about centre of the
elevator.
Now the picture that Chris gave me of mine in its younger days also
shows them in the centre, not inboard, so they must have been there for
most of its 20 + year life. does anyone have any ideas on the matter ?
Are they easy to kick off at the inboard side ? The question now is do
I put them back where they were or where they should be ??

Richard Thomson
Tri Q 200 G-BMFN
richard@cloudland.co.uk