From: Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@netins.net>
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 5:58 am
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Emporia Hotel Deal!

Thanks Alan,
I made reservations yesterday AM. The gal said the rooms were almost
booked up.
Get um while they still exist.
See ya there.
Kevin Boddicker
Tri Q 200 N7868B 62.5 hours
Luana, IA.

On Aug 14, 2007, at 6:51 PM, millenniumflier@netscape.net wrote:

Hi Everybody,

Been lurking here lately, and have been horribly busy with my opera
company's latest presentation which closed? 3 weeks ago, and it was
terrific.. we got great reviews, and had some amazing singers with
us... so now, i can collapse, and then?get back to my airplane and
get it finished... soon!? Check out? my company's website at
www.trinitylyricopera.org?? to get an idea of what we accomplished
this year with a rarely performed gem.

Really looking forward to this year's?Emporia Fly-in ?as much as
always, and already have my airline reservations all squared away
too.? The GOOD NEWS, is that i also just finished getting a great
hotel deal arranged for us at the Days Inn, where i was able to
negotiate an amazing price for us as a group, just like?last year.?
Turns out that he said the rates have gone up since last year, but
the manager is willing to match the same rates he gave us last
year, $39 for a single, and $45 for a double... man, you can't beat
that anywhere, even on Priceline!!? The number at Days Inn is
620-342-1787, and you need to ask for "The Flyer's Special", tell
them that you are part of the Quickie Aircraft Group.? The Manager
there said that last year, we were the best group they had ever had
there, so that's a great testimony to our group - let's make sure
they still remember us as a great group to have!

I asked him to reserve a block of rooms for us for people coming in
on the 20th or the 21st, and all leaving on the 23rd.? I figure
that's about when the vast majority of us will be coming and going.

Anyway, just wanted to pass this on, so most of us can all stay at
the same place... it was nice and clean, and had a huge pool area,
and lots of room for us to gab after we get back from the airport
in the evenings.? See you all there!

All the best,

Alan
Q-2 Jabiru and Q-1

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and