Re: Emporia

Michael Quinn

I would like to make a formal request that everyone stop telling how great a time they had at the fly in - I am so jealous! I landed up working the whole weekend (and not on the Q). Where are the pictures?

M.

To: Q-List@...: hawkidoug@...: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:38:16 -0500Subject: [Q-LIST] Emporia

I made it home as well. It was a great fly-in. Thanks Spud! It was nice to see everyone again, especially Kevin! ;) Although, the kids still don't get shoes.Everyone who flew into the fly-in, please report your safe return. Thanks!Doug "Hawkeye" HumbleA Sign Above www.asignabove.netOmaha NEN25974[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]