Re: tri-q kit

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

I'm over here in Asheville if I can be of any help.
Jerry Marstall

mtyquinn665 wrote:

I have an "untouched" kit that I am gathering ALL the information and
knowledge before beginning. One of my intentions is to make this a Tri-
Q but I have only found one source (so far) of the gear and they do not
have the nose gear strut now. Does everyone use the Scotts Swings main
gear? I see some articles about buildup of a main hoop but mostly for
the EZ, VE, and other composite - but nothing specific to the Tri-
Q200. I have typed tri-q on the forum and have not seen anything that
is getting me closer to the answer (can or should I build my own?)
Things that I contemplate - design, time, and cost. I want it safe. I
want it be able to do it if it is a reasonable sub project. I want to
keep it in a reasonable budget.

Michael Quinn
Tri-Q (2 be)
Charlotte, NC